Wednesday 11 September 2013

The reasoning behind this 'fashion blog' is to prove my embryonic artistic ability of journalistic work and my underlying infatuation for the fashion industry.  I'm Savannah Wales, 18 years old, located in the soul destroying Milton Keynes (it's actually a really nice place to live), and I just pulled out of university 4 days before I was supposed to attend. Although it was a rash monumental decision..... I didn't want to become 'that' person who looks back on their life and regrets the aspirations they ignored or were too scared to seize. 
Also I didn't want to be broke, unemployed, after a useless geography degree from an OKAY university. And I don’t wannabe 26 flicking through vogue, day dreaming about what ifs. I want a career in fashion journalism and I intend to die trying. People have said I’m totally courageous and respect my choice, change of heart, me following my dreams. Others are highly critical, telling me I’ve made a mistake. However, you can't be tormented by others opinions, you have to persevere in what you love and what's right for you. Life's too short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment